You can embed photos from Instagram into your posts:
- Tap the editor icon to start a new post
- Add a title and start writing your post
- Tap "return" to start a new line in your post
- Open the Instagram app and find an image you want to add to your post
- Tap on the 3 dots (...) in the top right of the image
- Tap on "Share"
- Tap on "Copy link" to copy the link to that image
- Go back to the WordPress app and paste the link on a new line in your post
When you publish the post, that Instagram link will automatically be converted into an embedded image in your post.