You can add the Home Screen Stats Widget to your device's home screen for quick access to your Stats:
- Close the app to return to your device home screen.
- Press and hold on an empty space on the home screen.
- Tap Widgets.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list to find WordPress.
- Press and hold on WordPress Today's Stats.
- Drag and drop the widget where you want it on the screen.
- Choose the blog whose stats you want displayed.
The exact steps to add a widget can vary between Android devices. If the above steps don't work for you, please check with your device manufacturer for the steps to add Android Widgets.